I love to cook! I can collaborate with you on any recipe development projects you may have in mind.
The number one question I hear when people talk about eating dairy-free is, “But what about cheese? I LOVE cheese!”
Luckily for you, you can still have your cheese and eat it too — and not have an upset stomach or diarrhea when you do. There is a whole dairy-free world out there and I want to help you navigate it.
I’d like to think that this course really breaks down how to eat dairy-free in a fun, simple way.
I show you some of my favourite dairy-free alternatives on the market, so you don’t have to buy them all and sample them like I did (because that can be expensive. Believe me — I know). I show you where to buy all of these yummy products. I also empower you to make your own to save you money and so that you aren’t reliant on a natural food store (especially if you don’t live near to one).
Because I am a Canadian, this course is written with Canadians in mind and features products available in Canada. That said, many of the brands mentioned can be found outside of Canada, and certainly the recipes I teach you can be made almost anywhere in the world.
This course is not for:
- People who don’t have basic cooking skills (if you burn water, this course is not for you)
- Perfectionists (I don’t believe in perfection)
- People who don’t have a blender (you kind of need a blender for this course)
- People looking for weight-loss advice. This course takes a Health at Every Size approach and does not give any dietary recommendations or weight loss advice
- People who have a closed mind (we’re going to push your boundaries and expand your imagination. Sorry, not sorry. Experimentation is strongly encouraged in this course. You will need to be open to trying new things)
There is something in this course for everyone — even if you have a nut or soy allergy and especially if you are addicted to cheese but allergic to dairy. I show nut-free and soy-free (and of course, dairy-free) alternatives throughout the course.
Going dairy-free is good for the planet and is often beneficial for many people. It can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
Together, let’s ditch the dairy — for good. I’ll show you how.
Online Live Jamaican Cooking Course
Offered via Zoom on August 9, 2020 from 3 pm to 5:30 pm EST. Contact me for details!
– Rice and peas
– Fried plantain
Visit Life After Oxtail for all of my workouts, yummy recipes and culinary creations!